Recently updated with designer upgrades, this captivating cottage invites you to come, enjoy all it has to offer. From the beautiful pool in the backyard to the sandiest part of Lanikai Beach just across the street. With plenty of lounge space on the lanai that opens off the living room and another lounge area by the pool, you can unwind at your leisure. Explore Lanikai Beach, relax in the silky white sand, or rent kayaks and stand up paddle boards from a local shop.
The cottage sleeps up to six, with the Master Suite almost as its own apartment. You can enter the master suite from a private entrance, then use the private kitchenette and bath in the Master Suite. You will really appreciate how bright and open this cottage is. Accented with new furniture and updated with new appliances, you will feel comfortable and well taken care of here.
Explore this part of Oahu and find you do not run out of adventures in the area! Hike the Lanikai Pillboxes and trek up Maunawili Falls Trail. Make sure to visit the Kailua Farmer’s Market and enjoy the local fare. Take a day to go on a kayaking adventure with the family from Kailua Beach. And for the golfers, hit the links at Ko’olau Golf Club, only about twenty minutes away.
- Oahu Taxes on short term vacation rentals (calculated against rent, departure clean, early check-ins, late check-outs, and any excess occupancy fees): 14.962%
- Departure Cleaning Fee: $495.00 + GET/TAT = $569.06
- Refundable Security Deposit: $1,000.00
- Reservation fee: 2.55% on the entire amount.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES:
- A/C in all bedrooms.
- Rates and fees are subject to change. Minimum stay requirements may apply. Inquire for possible discounts.
- Online bookings are subject to manager or owner approval.
- City and County of Honolulu regulations require a minimum 30-day rental agreement, therefore your vacation rental agreement will be for a minimum of 30 days. Please discuss this requirement with your reservations agent.
- This Hawaii rental vacation home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii.
- The pool is not heated. There is no option to heat the pool. Please note there is no child safety fence option for around the pool area. All children must be supervised by an adult. The pool can be cooler in Winter months. 14′ x 32′ and 4.5 deep all over.
- Three long term rentals located on the back of this property with their own designated parking spots. The pool is private and gated for short term rental use only. Currently, 1 designated gated off-street parking spot for the short term house.
This property is a legally established dwelling that is rented for 30 consecutive days or more.
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Access
- Billiard Table
- Cable TV
- Cleaning Fee
- Coffee Pot
- Community Hot Tub
- Community Pool
- Enclosed Garage
- Golf Course View
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Media Room
- Ocean View
- Outdoor Dining Space
- Personal Gym