When you open the front doors to Kamalani Villa, you feel yourself relax in this splendid vacation home. Luxurious decor and appointments are expertly combined with comfortable furnishings, allowing you to be at ease here. Open and spacious living areas bring light into the home, and the large windows, big enough to be doors, blend the indoor luxury with the outdoor splendor beautifully.
The top floor is fully encompassed by the Master Suite. Resplendent with a private lanai, his and hers sinks, and a walk-in closet large enough to house your belongings, and add new ones on your shopping adventures.
Sleep up to eight persons in your party comfortably. Each bedroom has an en suite and air conditioning for your ease. You can cook your scrumptious meals in the up to date and near-gourmet kitchen, then enjoy them on the covered lanai watching the ocean lap the beach. Or grill on the lanai while you enjoy the perfect Hawaiian air temperatures.
Without leaving home, you have more than enough to do. Read or nap in the hammock, listening to the waves on the beach. Cool off and swim in the graded pool, or just relax on the lounges in the water. Should you tire of the beach in front of you, there are at least two nearby beach parks to visit.
If you are a golfer, take a day to hit the links at Wai’alae Country Club not far from the house. Dolphin Quest Oahu is also close by and a huge hit with everyone in the family. If you would like to travel a little further out, the Diamond Head State Monument makes a fantastic day trip. Not much further up the island past Diamond Head, you will also find the Honolulu Zoo and the Waikiki Aquarium. Enjoy local shopping and dining fare while you are here.
We can’t wait to share this splendid villa with you.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES:
- A/C in all bedrooms.
- Rates and fees are subject to change. Minimum stay requirements may apply. Inquire for possible DISCOUNTS.
- Online bookings are subject to manager or owner approval.
- City and County of Honolulu regulations require a minimum thirty-day rental agreement, therefore your rental agreement will be for a minimum of 30 days. Please discuss this requirement with your reservations agent.
- This Hawaii vacation rental home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii.
- There is no use of the garage, but the property is gated and has plenty of room for cars in the driveway.
- The pool can be heated for an additional charge per day. Please note there is no child safety fence option for around the pool area. All children must be supervised by an adult. The pool may be cooler in Winter months.
- Approximately one mile past Kahala neighborhood, just before Wailupe neighborhood.
- Oahu Taxes on short term vacation rentals (calculated against rent, departure clean, early check-ins, late check-outs, and any excess occupancy fees): 14.962%
- Departure Cleaning Fee: $700.00 + GET/TAT = $804.73
- Refundable Security Deposit: $5,000.00
- Reservation fee: 2.55% on the entire amount.
- The pool can be gas heated for an additional $125/day in advance or $150/day upon arrival.
- The pool is gradated. About 4 ft on one end and maybe 8 ft on the other and gradual slope in between.
This property is a legally established dwelling that is rented for 30 consecutive days or more.
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Access
- Billiard Table
- Cable TV
- Cleaning Fee
- Coffee Pot
- Community Hot Tub
- Community Pool
- Enclosed Garage
- Golf Course View
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Media Room
- Ocean View
- Outdoor Dining Space
- Personal Gym