Just feet separate you inside this home from the glittering blue-green of the Pacific Ocean. The lanai abuts a short sea wall, where you can sit and relax in the lava rock hot tub, inspired by the ocean tide pools, watching the water in front of you. Feel the tropical breezes while the sun kisses your skin, waves gently lap the sea wall.
Inside, you are greeted by large panoramic windows, giving you ocean views in many of the rooms. The open concept design is bright and brightly accented with decor, echoing ocean turquoise and corals. You can sleep up to eight in the four bedrooms of this vacation home. Just minutes from each of Kailua and Lanikai Beaches, you have plenty of entertainment at your fingertips.
In addition to these spectacular white sand beaches, you will find plenty of adventures. Hike the Lanikai Pillboxes and trek up Maunawili Falls Trail. Make sure to visit the Kailua Farmer’s Market and enjoy the local fare. Take a day to go on a kayaking adventure with the family from Kailua Beach. And for the golfers, hit the links at Ko’olau Golf Club, only about twenty minutes away. There are actually three spectacular golf courses to explore.
After all of your adventures, be sure to check out the amazing selection of eateries Kailua has to offer. Do you crave Asian Fusion, Seafood, Hawaiian, or barbeque fare? Pick one or try them all, Kailua will satisfy it!
- Oahu Taxes on short term vacation rentals (calculated against rent, departure clean, early check-ins, late check-outs, and any excess occupancy fees): 14.962%
- Departure Cleaning Fee: $700.00 + GET/TAT = $804.73
- Refundable Security Deposit: $2,000.00
- Reservation fee: 2.55% on the entire amount.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES:
- A/C in 3 upstairs bedrooms only.
- Rates and fees are subject to change. Minimum stay requirements may apply. Inquire for possible discounts.
- Online bookings are subject to manager or owner approval.
- City and County of Honolulu regulations require a minimum 30-day rental agreement, therefore your vacation rental agreement will be for a minimum of 30 days. Please discuss this requirement with your reservations agent.
- This Hawaii vacation rental home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii.
- Please note there is no child safety fence option for around the hot tub. All children must be supervised by an adult.
This property is a legally established dwelling that is rented for 30 consecutive days or more.
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Access
- Billiard Table
- Cable TV
- Cleaning Fee
- Coffee Pot
- Community Hot Tub
- Community Pool
- Enclosed Garage
- Golf Course View
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Media Room
- Ocean View
- Outdoor Dining Space
- Personal Gym