Noelani Beach House
Take your vacation of a lifetime in this absolutely stunning beachfront home. Revel in the open floor plan of the living rooms, kitchen, dining room, and bar. You will enjoy ensuite facilities in each of the bedrooms and can sleep up to twelve, total. Four of the five bedrooms also afford you stunning ocean views.
Relax or dine on the covered lanai overlooking the sparkling blue waves and stunning Mokulua Islands. Enjoy the privacy of the back yard lined by Naupaka hedges on the seaside perimeter, while still enjoying the view and the sounds of the waves. The beach is a short walk from the back door, you can spend all day on the Lanikai Beach, then retreat to your elegant vacation home for the evening.
The wood furniture and even the wooden surfboard as decor bring warmth and earthiness to this sophisticated home. Enjoy air conditioning and ceiling fans for your comfort throughout the bedrooms and home.
Outside the home, you will not run out of adventures in the area. Hike the Lanikai Pillboxes and trek up Maunawili Falls Trail. Be sure to visit the Kailua Farmer’s Market and relish the local fare. Spend a day on a kayaking adventure with the family from Kailua Beach. Hit the links at Ko’olau Golf Club, only about twenty minutes away. Whatever your adventure, it will not be far away from this slice of paradise.
- Oahu Taxes on short term vacation rentals (calculated against rent, departure clean, early check-ins, late check-outs, and any excess occupancy fees): 14.962%
- Departure Cleaning Fee: $850.00 + GET/TAT = $977.18
- Refundable Security Deposit: $3,000.00
- Reservation fee: 2.55% on the entire amount.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES:
- This home has A/C in all bedrooms.
- Rates and fees are subject to change. Minimum stay requirements may apply. Inquire for possible DISCOUNTS.
- Online bookings are subject to manager or owner approval.
- City and County of Honolulu regulations require a minimum 30-day rental agreement, therefore your vacation rental agreement will be for a minimum of 30 days. Please discuss this requirement with your reservations agent.
- This Hawaii vacation rental home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii.
- This vacation rental home shares a common wall with the adjoining street side home. The common wall is that of the family room and has been treated to block sound.
This property is a legally established dwelling that is rented for 30 consecutive days or more.
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Access
- Billiard Table
- Cable TV
- Cleaning Fee
- Coffee Pot
- Community Hot Tub
- Community Pool
- Enclosed Garage
- Golf Course View
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Media Room
- Ocean View
- Outdoor Dining Space
- Personal Gym