Obama Vacation House
This Presidential vacation home is fit for a king. Immediately you are surrounded by luxury. Smooth granite countertops, tiled accent walls, hardwood floors, and warm wood shiplap ceilings are just some of the exquisite details you experience here. Stately and comfortable, warm and welcoming, more than enough room for you and yours.
Step out from your bedroom into the well-manicured courtyard, and spend your days swimming in the lagoon. Relax or take your meals on the lanai surrounding the pools. Your senses will revel in the lush rainforest greenery, waterfalls, and lava rocks in this little paradise unto itself. Should you prefer an open lawn, just head to the shoreline side of the house and take in all of Kailua Bay at your leisure.
Visit the Kailua Farmer’s Market to pick up your ingredients for your meals, then prepare them in your gourmet kitchen. If you are not in the mood to cook at home, there are plenty of scrumptious eateries in the area. Seafood, Hawaiian fare, burgers, barbeque, Asian Fusion, how can you even choose? Taste them all, and when you have satiated your appetites, you can return home to relax on the lanai again.
After you have rested enough, you will want to go explore the amazing area. Rent stand up paddleboards or kayaks on Kailua Beach. Visit the Lanikai Beach nearby. Amazing beaches are not all that is in store for you here. Hike the Lanikai Pillboxes and trek up Maunawili Falls Trail. For the golfers, Olomana Golf Links is considered President Obama’s favorite course and is a must experience. There are actually three courses within a reasonable distance. Pick your favorite or try them all! You will not want to leave this piece of paradise.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES:
- Central A/C or wall units throughout the house in the kitchen, living room, all bedrooms. (No A/C in bathrooms).
- Parking for up to 5 cars on the driveway. No Garage use.
- Rates and fees are subject to change. Minimum stay requirements may apply. Inquire for possible DISCOUNTS offseason and for extended stays.
- City and County of Honolulu regulations require rentals for a minimum of 30 days and longer.
- This Hawaii vacation rental home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii.
- Please note there is no child safety fence option for around the pool area. All children must be supervised by an adult. The pool can be cooler in winter months. Optional pool heat at $150/day if pre-ordered. $175/day upon arrival.
- Oahu Taxes on short term vacation rentals (calculated against rent, departure clean, early check-ins, late check-outs, and any excess occupancy fees): 14.962%
- Departure Cleaning Fee: $1500.00 + GET/TAT = $1724.43
- Refundable Security Deposit: $10,000.00
- Reservation fee: 2.55% on the entire amount.
This property is a legally established dwelling that is rented for 30 consecutive days or more.
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Access
- Billiard Table
- Cable TV
- Cleaning Fee
- Coffee Pot
- Community Hot Tub
- Community Pool
- Enclosed Garage
- Golf Course View
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Media Room
- Ocean View
- Outdoor Dining Space
- Personal Gym