Putting you on a premier spot on the silky white sands of Kailua Beach, Ocean Hale is a decadent retreat. Stunning ocean views greet you from the lush lawn. This lawn leads you down to a quieter part of Kailua Beach, located in the middle of Kailua Bay.
Inside the expansive home, you will find the sitting room is open, spacious and generously lit by panoramic picture windows, letting you take in every inch of the turquoise ocean and blue sky you can tolerate. The open plan of the main living area connects the dining room and kitchen to the lanai by the pool. Take your meals inside or on the separate dining area on the lanai. You will be comfortable here any time of day, as the pool and lanai are protected from onshore winds by a greenery and fence wall.
Lavishly carved wood furniture welcomes you to sit, lay down, and stay awhile. You can sleep up to twelve in this spacious home adorned with Four of the bedrooms are King Suites. The master King suite upstairs includes a private oceanside lanai and a full bath overlooking the pool. You can enter the second King suite from the adjoining studio suite with a kitchenette, separate stairway entrance, and two queen beds. You will enjoy your privacy even with a large party.
After you have rested enough, you will want to go explore the amazing area. Rent stand up paddleboards or kayaks on Kailua Beach. Visit the Lanikai Beach nearby. Amazing beaches are not all that is in store for you here. Hike the Lanikai Pillboxes and trek up Maunawili Falls Trail. For the golfers, hit the links at Ko’olau Golf Club, only about twenty minutes away. There are actually three courses within a reasonable distance. Pick your favorite or try them all!
Make sure to visit the Kailua Farmer’s Market and enjoy the local fare. Kailua offers you much variety in dining options. Seafood, Hawaiian fare, burgers, barbeque, Asian Fusion, how can you even choose? Taste them all, and when you have satiated your appetites, you can return home to relax on the lanai again. You will not want to leave this paradise.
- Oahu Taxes on short term vacation rentals (calculated against rent, departure clean, early check ins, late check outs and any excess occupancy fees): 14.962%
- Departure Cleaning Fee: $1100.00 + GET/TAT = $1264.58
- Refundable Security Deposit: $3,000.00
- Reservation fee: 2.5% on entire amount.
- Optional pool heat at $150/per day if pre-ordered. $175/day upon arrival.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES:
- A/C all bedrooms.
- Rates and fees are subject to change. Minimum stay requirements may apply. Inquire for possible discounts.
- Online bookings are subject to manager or owner approval.
- City and County of Honolulu regulations require a minimum 30 day rental agreement, therefore your rental agreement will be for a minimum of 30 days. Please discuss this requirement with your reservations agent.
- This Hawaii vacation rental home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii.
- Please note there is no child safety fence option for around the pool and spa. All children must be supervised by adult. Pool can be cooler in winter months.
- Pool Depth-starts at 3-4ft and slopes into 6-8ft.
This property is a legally established dwelling that is rented for 30 consecutive days or more.
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Access
- Billiard Table
- Cable TV
- Cleaning Fee
- Coffee Pot
- Community Hot Tub
- Community Pool
- Enclosed Garage
- Golf Course View
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Media Room
- Ocean View
- Outdoor Dining Space
- Personal Gym