Come visit this tropical beachfront haven. The calming wood floors, furniture, and decor invokes peace and tranquility and serves to contrast the natural, brightly colored yard, lawn, and adjacent turquoise ocean waters. Swim in the pool surrounded by palms serving as a privacy fence. Or walk down the path in the lush green lawn to the white, sandy beach.
On the mountain side of the home, you can relax and dine on a large covered lanai. With mountain, Lanikai Beach, and Mokulua Island views all around you, this home is a dream vacation to be enjoyed to its fullest.
While you are located on Lanikai Beach, you are not far from the also spectacular Kailua Beach. On Kailua Beach, you can rent kayaks and stand up paddleboards. In addition to these spectacular white sand beaches, you will find plenty of adventures. Hike the Lanikai Pillboxes and trek up Maunawili Falls Trail. Make sure to visit the Kailua Farmer’s Market and enjoy the local fare. For the golfers, hit the links at Ko’olau Golf Club, only about twenty minutes away. There are actually three spectacular golf courses to explore in the area.
Do not forget to explore the diverse and fantastic food Kailua offers you. Are you craving Hawaiian, Asian Fusion, burgers, or even barbeque? Kailua has it all, try one or try them all. You will not want to leave this slice of heaven on earth.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES:
- A/C in all bedrooms only.
- Rates and fees are subject to change. Minimum stay requirements may apply. Inquire for possible discounts.
- Online bookings are subject to manager or owner approval.
- City and County of Honolulu regulations require a minimum 30-day rental agreement, therefore your vacation rental agreement will be for a minimum of 30 days. Please discuss this requirement with your reservations agent.
- This Hawaii vacation rental home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii.
- The main house is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath with Oceanview King master and 2 twins in 2nd room. The living room has a queen size pull out couch. The cottage is the 3rd bedroom with a King master and sitting area with kitchenette.
- There is a popular public beach access that runs immediately adjacent to the home. The Canoe Club also uses this access for early morning practice with practice sometimes beginning as early as 6 am during canoe season. The pool is not heated. Please note there is no child safety fence option for around the pool area. All children must be supervised by an adult. The pool can be cooler in Winter months.
- Oahu Taxes on short term vacation rentals (calculated against rent, departure clean, early check-ins, late check-outs, and any excess occupancy fees): 14.962%
- Departure Cleaning Fee: $550.00 + GET/TAT = $632.29
- Refundable Security Deposit: $2,500.00
- Reservation fee: 2.55% on the entire amount.
This property is a legally established dwelling that is rented for 30 consecutive days or more.
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Access
- Billiard Table
- Cable TV
- Cleaning Fee
- Coffee Pot
- Community Hot Tub
- Community Pool
- Enclosed Garage
- Golf Course View
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Media Room
- Ocean View
- Outdoor Dining Space
- Personal Gym