Royal Palm Estate
Fit for royalty, Royal Palm Estate is exquisite in every way. Elegant details dazzle you in every room. Smooth hardwood floors feel smooth under your feet. Sleek, cool granite countertops grace the gourmet kitchen and en suite bathrooms. Modern light fixtures, gorgeous rattan patio furniture on the lanais, and remote-controlled curtains are just some of the luxurious details awaiting you here. Spend your days swimming in the resort-style pool, or lounging alongside it, catching the perfect Hawaiian sun. Or take the quick path through the Naupaka Kahakai plants to the beach for the day and sink your toes into the silky white sands aside the bright turquoise waters.
Oceanview, pool view, or garden view? You get to choose here at Royal Palm Estate. Both the Master King suites have spectacular ocean views and private lanais. Four of the Queen Suites have beautiful pool views. You can add an eighth bedroom by having the Bowflex (home gym) moved from the office space in the main house ( with ensuite) and use the Queen-sized Murphy bed.
Wander into the guest house to watch a film in the movie theater room, if you can drag yourself from the near-perfect weather, sandy beach, and pristine pool, that is. Also in the guest house, you can find the steam sauna room to soothe your muscles after days of swimming and beach activity.
Don’t forget to explore the amazing area. Rent stand up paddleboards or kayaks on Kailua Beach. Visit the Lanikai Beach nearby. Amazing beaches are not all that is in store for you here. Hike the Lanikai Pillboxes and trek up Maunawili Falls Trail. For the golfers, you can choose from three courses within a reasonable distance. Pick your favorite or try them all! You will not want to leave this piece of paradise.
Make sure to visit the Kailua Farmer’s Market and enjoy the local fare. Kailua offers you much variety in dining options. Seafood, Hawaiian fare, burgers, barbeque, Asian Fusion, how can you even choose? Taste them all, and when you have satiated your appetites, you can return home to relax on the lanai, watch a film, or walk the beach.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES:
- Online bookings are subject to manager or owner approval.
- City and County of Honolulu regulations require a minimum 30-day rental agreement, therefore your vacation rental agreement will be for a minimum of 30 days. Please discuss this requirement with your reservations agent.
- This Hawaii vacation rental home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii.
- The pool can be heated for an additional charge of $200 per day. A pool fence is available, may incur a fee for installation. The pool can be cooler in Winter months.
- Please call for holiday rates.
- $1500 departure cleaning fee- guests may be charged additional fees for the removal of excessive and extra trash.
This property is a legally established dwelling that is rented for 30 consecutive days or more.
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Access
- Billiard Table
- Cable TV
- Cleaning Fee
- Coffee Pot
- Community Hot Tub
- Community Pool
- Enclosed Garage
- Golf Course View
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Media Room
- Ocean View
- Outdoor Dining Space
- Personal Gym