Royal Palm Hale
This gorgeous beach house has everything you want in a Hawaiian Vacation Home. Located on the celebrated white sand Kailua Beach, you have direct access to the silky white sands and shallow, clear waters. The palatial inside sleeps up to ten in your party.
Expansive lanais line the breathtaking salt water pool, complete with a waterfall. White and wood decor indoor are bright and welcome you to relax. The wood and beige furniture give the rooms warmth and a cozy feeling. Cook up your favorite meals inside and dine on the lanai, watching the waves, feeling the ocean breeze.
When you are fully rested here, you will want to go explore the amazing area. Rent stand up paddle boards or kayaks on Kailua Beach. Visit the Lanikai Beach nearby. Amazing beaches are not all that are in store for you here. Hike the Lanikai Pillboxes and trek up Maunawili Falls Trail. For the golfers, hit the links at Ko’olau Golf Club, only about twenty minutes away. There are actually three courses within reasonable distance. Pick your favorite or try them all!
Make sure to visit the Kailua Farmer’s Market and enjoy the local fare. Kailua offers you much variety in dining options. Seafood, Hawaiian fare, burgers, barbeque, Asian Fusion, how can you even choose? Taste them all, and when you have satiated your appetites, you can return home to relax on the lanai again. You will not want to leave this paradise.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES:
- A/C in all bedrooms, den and dining room. Effectively cools the entire lower level, including the kitchen.
- Rates and fees are subject to change. Minimum stay requirements may apply. Inquire for possible DISCOUNTS.
- Online bookings are subject to manager or owner approval.
- City and County of Honolulu regulations require a minimum 30-day rental agreement, therefore your vacation rental agreement will be for a minimum of 30 days. Please discuss this requirement with your reservations agent.
- This Hawaii vacation rental home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii.
- Please note there is no child safety fence option for around the pool area. All children must be supervised by an adult. The pool is solar heated and can be cooler in winter months.
- Oahu Taxes on short term vacation rentals (calculated against rent, departure clean, early check-ins, late check-outs, and any excess occupancy fees): 14.962%
- Departure Cleaning Fee: $600.00 + GET/TAT = $689.77
- Refundable Security Deposit: $3,000.00
- Reservation fee: 2.55% on the entire amount.
This property is a legally established dwelling that is rented for 30 consecutive days or more.
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Access
- Billiard Table
- Cable TV
- Cleaning Fee
- Coffee Pot
- Community Hot Tub
- Community Pool
- Enclosed Garage
- Golf Course View
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Media Room
- Ocean View
- Outdoor Dining Space
- Personal Gym